Networking: Connect with other business professionals
- Manheim After 5: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, 3rd Thursday, even months (no February program) - Promote your business in a relaxed, after hours atmosphere. Brings people together in a social setting with drinks and appetizers. Held at various member business locations throughout the year.
- Educate to Cultivate: 7:30 am – 9:00 am, 2nd Wednesday, odd months (no September program). Begins with a half hour of networking followed by an educational program of timely and relevant business interest.
- 3 C’s Connections through Coffee and Conversations: 1st Wednesday, 7:30 am – 9:00 am, April, June, August and October. Starts with 30 minutes of networking followed by a business development program to expand both your personal and professional skills.
- Manheim Young Professionals Coffee & Connect: 7:00 am – 8:00 am, 1st Wednesday, monthly (no June program).
- Join a Chamber Team: give us your input while building relationships with other members.
- Volunteer: get involved, gain experience and network with other business professionals while helping out with worthwhile causes.
Marketing: Reach potential customers
- Listing in our Online Membership Directory.
- Free, personal enhanced webpage on our site where you can incorporate photos, videos, ads and more. Post your events directly to the Chamber calendar.
- Member Spotlight opportunity in our monthly e-newsletter.
- Listing in our annual Official Directory and Community Guide. More than 12,000 copies go out to Manheim Area residents and businesses. Ad space available for purchase.
- Numerous sponsorship and hosting opportunities providing community and business to business recognition for your company.
- Inclusion of your special event, employee promotion, relocation or other notable news in our monthly e-newsletter Manheim At Work.
- Ribbon cuttings to celebrate, promote and advertise grand openings, re-openings, expansions and relocations.
- Include a promo item, coupon or flyer in our over 1,000 Rock N Glow 5k racer bags.
Partnerships & Advocacy
Free membership in the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry for members with 10 and fewer employees. Powerful benefits as part of the Statewide Voice of Business includes:
- Information on legislation and advocacy efforts.
- Action alerts on key issues.
- Grassroots involvement with the PA Chamber’s Government Affairs lobbying team.
- Discounted, members-only pricing on the PA Chamber’s educational ad compliance programs and publications.
- Monthly e-newsletter Small Business-Big Voice.
- Increased visibility in the marketplace with a listing on the PA Chamber’s website.
Discounts & Referrals
- Member to Member exclusive discounts.
- Discounts on Chamber programs and events.
- Referrals to incoming phone calls, email inquiries and walk-ins.
- APPI Energy Powerful Solutions program: provides solutions to reduce and manage electricity costs.
- Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance (PCI): helps with the selection of employee benefit solutions.
- The Chamber acts as a liaison to government, news media and local lobbying groups.
- Strength in numbers. By joining your local Chamber, your voice is joined with other business owners to keep our legislators informed of vital issues affecting your business.
- We provide support and advocacy both in writing and in person with regard to local government issues such as township supervisor/borough council meetings and zoning hearing board requests.